Friday, June 20, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today we have joint winners again: Dishing With Debbie with I Overcooked My Family; Katherine with Places To Go, Things To See, People To Meet; Travelling But Not In Love with Sydney Harbour – Last Ferry To Balmain. The other top contenders were Epijunky My Worst Camera Nightmare; Don Mills Diva with My True Companion; Corey with Abandoned; Gone Back South with Relentless; Big Blue Barn West with The Hospital Stay; Mima with Car Journeys; Jennifer Harvey with Because I Need A Trip Out Of Arizona; Jeff B with Seven Things; Sandpiper with Liquid Gold; Anemone with Is Anyone Trying To Tell Me Something; RuneE with The Rain Is Back; Jenny (as guest blogger on Twas Brillig) with Much Ado About Nothing and Misty Dawn with Blogoversary. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

12 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Thank you very much - it is always an honour to get mentioned in this context!

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

You are so nice, David! Thank you! I'll check out all the others you list. Lin

i beati said...

Anyone trying to tell me something- great message sk

katherine. said...

david...you are far too kind.

people around the world will know my craziness....not sure THAT is a good idea....smile.

Mima said...

David, thanks for the pick today, what an honour!

Jennifer S said...

Thanks, David! Glad I could make you laugh!

Corey~living and loving said...

Thanks for the mention David. I appreciate it so very much! :)
have a great weekend.

Jeff B said...

Thank you David. That one was a lot of fun to write. I see some familiar faces on some of these. Time for more quality reading.

Epijunky said...

Thanks so much David :) I've got some reading to do!

travelling, but not in love said...

Thanks David!

I'm very excited that you only just discovered me and here I am on your top post slot!

Thanks very much

TBNIL

imbeingheldhostage said...

Another great list of reads-- thank you!!

Unknown said...

I'd like to nominate Nina at Nature Remains for her post on Saturday 21st June - http://natureremains.blogspot.com/2008/06/lily-paddling.html

Great photography and great writing.

Gary