Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Klaus with American Alligator and Monkey Math with My Son Slept With A Girl. The other top contenders were Life, The Universe And Everything with Teachers Who Have Inspired Me; Denise with Coffee Pot; Suldog with Jimmy Doesn’t Know What To Write Today; Crystal Jigsaw with A Family’s Home; Jo Beaufoix with Squashing Granny; Five String Guitar with Missing Joe’s Clothes and One Day At A Time with O, The Fickleness Of A Teenager. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

13 comments:

ArneA said...

Denise with Novelty architecture get my best rating today

Jo Beaufoix said...

Ahhh thanks David. Remind me if I ever meet you to give you an enormous hug. x

Sandy Kessler said...

a smashing group Sandy

Anonymous said...

Thank you, David. You are very kind to mention me.

Btw, I've posted a few pictures today, not very good and was hoping for a few tips!!!

Best wishes,
CJ xx

Jewels said...

Thanks for the honorable mention David. I'm flattered. You have some great links to some wonderful blogs.

Anonymous said...

Leesa at Leesa's Stories has a wonderful blog entry today. It is about sexual addiction.

Suldog said...

You are too kind, David. Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, David! Appreciated!
Love the Monkeymath post! Funny!
Cheers, Klaus

Anonymous said...

Am a bit new to blogging, but I offer mine for your review and comment.
http://shubsthoughts.blogspot.com/

PS - yours is very interesting and entertaining.
Tom

Mrs. C. said...

Thank you, David, for visiting my place and finding I had the chops to be included with all the good writers that day. It's an honor.

I look forward to reading all the other good posts, as well as prowling around your place!

Daryl said...

You must see this one:

http://nonizamboniblue.blogspot.com/2009/02/word-less-wednesday.html

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you David, I always look forward to dropping in and reading the other posts you pick for 'post of the day'. I feel honored that you included me today.

Fireblossom said...

May I please nominate T, for her post "I Am Your Dog" ?

http://itmatterstome-t.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-am-your-dog.html