Thursday, November 27, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are The Journey Of Motherhood with The Story Of My Adoption and Deborah Gamble with Choosing The Wrong Stinks. The other top contenders were Rambling Woods with Serendipity; Mrs Nesbitt with For My Friends In Norway; Eric with My Pele; Jo Beaufoix with The Best Job In The World Ever; Cath’s Cradle with Wordless Wednesday; Merisi with Rainy Morning; Britt-Arnhild with The Last Rose; Leslie with Life Speed; Jo with Hope and Ivan with Merle Haggard and The Depression of 2008. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

11 comments:

Merisi said...

Thank you, David, and congratulations to the winners and my fellow top contenders!
The wonderful news is that today the sun's shining even brighter thanks to your award.
A wonderful day to you all! :-)

Cath said...

Thank you David. I am in good company.

Anonymous said...

Suddenly I got two comments in my blog leading me over here to see that I am one of the winners in a contest. What a great surprise.
Thank you David, and than you RuneE and Merisi for letting me know about this.

Merisi said...

I would like to nominate today two bloggers whose writing and photography has brought their country, India, a whole lot closer to me:

* Celine's "Fugue", specifically her series about her travels in the Himalayan Mountains,

and

* Anil P's "Windy Sky".

Both blogs are testimony to the beauty of their country and its people, who have tragically are living again through days of senseless mayhem and sorrow.

eric1313 said...

Thank you for the nod!

Recognition within the community is a nice thing, I must say.

Keep up the strong work, David.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Thank you David. I've been feeling a bit mojoless lately so it's really nice to get a mention here. :D

Anonymous said...

More serendipity...thank you David. And that you for mentioning the shadow, it gives me another area to explore...

Mommy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy Jo said...

What a wonderful surprise! Thanks David! Off I go to do my happy dance and read these posts!

Leslie: said...

Thanks again, David, for another mention. Glad you enjoyed the read.

myonlyphoto said...

Thank you David, what a nice surprise. Interesting enough, something prompt me to look bottom of my post and I noticed the backlink. Anna :)