Monday, June 15, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Riverdale Ramblings with Visitors and Sujata with The Hands That Rise In Prayer. The other top contenders were Dishing With Debbie with Buzzzzing Mr Trench; God Of Another World with Poetry; Sandy Carlson with Walls; Merisi with May I Tempt You?; Daryl with Forever In Peace May She Wave; Hilary with A Gaggle Of Celebrity Goose-ip; A Woman Of No Importance with The Good Ol English Pubbe; Nourish The Soul with No New Piercings, No Tattoos, Yet. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

12 comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Thanks again for great reading material, David!!!

Merisi said...

Thank you, David,
that is a real honour and thrill,
being in such illustrious company!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the POTD mention.

Just looking at your Images Sans Frontiers...much to explore here. Very cool!

Angie Ledbetter said...

What a nice and variety- filled blog. Thanks for stopping by my place so I could follow you back here. Now...off to see those photos.

Daryl said...

Thank you, dear Den Mom for honoring my honoring of our flag ..

Shadow said...

http://openyourhearttothelove.blogspot.com/2009/06/trust-in-power-of-your-femininity.html

Tessa said...

Oooh, such treats in store!

(PS. I was thrilled to find a package from RedBubble waiting for me when I got back from our Ottoman Odyssy last week. Your spectacular photograph of the artwork on the Quantas 737 had arrived! It was beautifully matted and the quality of the print absolutely excellent. I'm thrilled to bits and pieces with it. It's now been framed and is hanging in our study. I couldn't find where to leave feedback on the RedBubble site, but just wanted to let you know how much I love it.)

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Many thanks, David - Such an honour, and such honoured company too - Lots more to read and explore once more! Bless you and thank you again. Take care, Fhi x

Cheffie-Mom said...

Thank you again, David! It's always such a wonderful surprise! And it's always such a treat to read all of the blogs mentioned!

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for this, David! I will be back to read.

Hilary said...

Thanks so very kindly, David. The mention and linkage is much appreciated. :)

Deb said...

Life is funny. I have had the most frustrating day - with one of the frustrations being that I could not get my internet connection to work. Finally at 10:00 PM I had success! And then I found out that I was mentioned in POTD. Thank you. A nice ending to a lousy day - much appreciated!