Thursday, August 06, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Mojo with Artificial. The other top contenders were Cowgirl with Paradise Found; The Bumbles with On Books - Listen Up; Calico Kate with Sunny Afternoon; Betsy with Rain, Rain; Believing Woman's Diary with Slippery Slope and Vita Stunder with Through Time And Space. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

10 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

http://www.otterfarm.co.uk/


David check out "Not for those easily offended" post!
Hilarious!

Denise
xx

Calico Kate said...

Hello
Thank you for dropping by - again! I forgot to visit last time you did for which I apologise. But it is very nice of you to nominate my blog titles as worthy of reading.
How do you find them? do you just surf about and see what is out there?
Will be back for a proper read soon but for now I must get started on the day and the builder has just arrived & I'm still in my pj's!!
CKx

ArneA said...

Although no English text still recommend you to visit Anne

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

David, hope you're doing well. Thank you for all of the great recommendations.

Mojo said...

Always an honor to be mentioned here, and a special one to be at the head of the class. I'm humbled. I've seen some of the others in this group already, (notably Through Time and Space) and it is indeed a top-shelf crowd I find myself among.

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you David, for doing what you do and sending us all on wonderful adventures.

Betsy Brock said...

Hey...thanks, David! I'm deeply honored to be mentioned on your super great blog! xo

annalarssonphotography said...

Thank you with all my heart - again, David! :)

It warms my heart more then you will ever know to be mentioned here.
It is an honour!

The best of days to you,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Wow...I was so surprised and blessed to be mentioned by you. (((hugs))) This was a special blessing for reasons too complicated to explain, lol. Thank you.

The Bumbles said...

Thank you for the shout out.

I had seen Mojo's post and loved it too. He is tough competition on Shutterday and here he is again coming out on top!