Thursday, January 18, 2007

wwweb Cite

Who's Yo Daddy?

A chimpanzee at a Louisiana sanctuary has given birth - despite the fact that every male chimp at the facility has had a vasectomy! According to phillyburbs.com, managers at Chimp Haven plan a paternity test for the seven males who lived with Teresa, a wild-born chimpanzee in her late 40s. Workers have started collecting hair samples from the chimps for testing. Once they identify the father, it's back to the operating room for him!

Starting today, this daily segment will feature a selection of the more memorable stories that are featured on Internet news sites.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't want to be indelicate, but in the spirit of inquiry, I suggest that ALL primates with access have their hair and DNA tested.

I like your blog.

david mcmahon said...

Glad you like the blog. I do have a bit of fun putting it together - and I hope it shows.
Hope you visit the blog regularly, as I update it at least two or three times a day.
In reply to your suggestion, I'm sure the day will come when all primapes - sorry, primates - do the test.
Cheers
David