Thursday, January 22, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Arne with Alternative To Snow And Cold Weather; Katherine with From The Lunch Table Today and Novembrance with There Is A Doctor In The House. The other top contenders were Queen-Size Funny Bone with Topless; Suldog with American Jesus; Tiaras and Tantrums with Fifteen Minutes In My Life; Kym with If Birds Can Fly; Babooshka with Ramsey Beach Blues; Epijunky with Got Snow; Trieste Daily Photo with Mount Nanos; Jazz with The Thing About Mental Pause and Mojo with Better Days. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

13 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for highlighting these, David!

Sandi McBride said...

Very well done in choice, David...
loved each and every one.
Sandi

Mojo said...

Thanks for the shout out. It's always a thrill to be mentioned in such company!

Jane Hards Photography said...

My bules have turning a blushing red. Thank you again and for the comapny of the others I keep.

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

More great picks! Thank you, David.

Luisa Perkins said...

Thank you so much, David! I appreciate it.

Suldog said...

As always, David, thank you very much for including my work!

Jazz said...

Thanks much for the heads up David.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

All the winners are very entertaining and great writers. thanks for mentioning little old me.

tiarastantrums said...

WOW - David - thanks again, so much! I was ready to delete that post thinking it quite silly!

katherine. said...

david - you are always so encouraging...thank you.

ArneA said...

Did not know about the nomination before today.
Thanks and I will do my best to be nominated once more
:)

rob said...

Thank you !! I'm honored!