Thursday, January 29, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winners are Les Becker with There Were Moments Of Stupidity; Crash Test Dummy with So Lucky I Have Hemophilia and Merideth Teagarden with Gray Like Clay. The other top contenders were River Poet with Draining; Old Man Lincoln with Praying Mantis; Urban Panther with Failures In The Medical Profession; The Dust Will Wait with Mid Night Musings; Twisted Fencepost with No Pain; Silence Is Broken with The Tea Cup; Kat with I’m Just Gonna Have Some Fun and I’m Being Held Hostage with She’s A Very Cheeky Girl. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! I can hardly believe you have listed me here! David, I am speechless and ever so pleased! Thank you!

ArneA said...

Crey like clay is topping today

imbeingheldhostage said...

Thank you David, what a nice surprise to start the day with!

ArneA said...

I like your The doors

Anonymous said...

David, I am not sure how or when I discovered authorblog, but I am glad I did. I enjoy reading your posts, which are very frequent thank you, and your recognition of other writers and their blogs.

Finding your blog has been like finding the motherlode!

Brent

Deb said...

'She's a Very Cheeky Girl' had me smiling when I read it also! Now I am off to read your other selections. Thanks for your recommendations ~ always appreciated!

Carol Murdock said...

David........I love your blog !
You guide me to such great reading with your post of the day! Being a winner myself made me feel like a "real" blogger thanks!

♥ Braja said...

Love new blog hints...thanks ):)

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Wow! Thanks for the honor. I'm stunned that such an accomplished writer would give me a nod. You made my day!

Les Becker said...

Thanks, David! I always love to get a thumbs-up from you. It's "Oscar-like". I feel a little under-dressed, though, sitting here with no pants on.

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Another group of great reads. Thank you, David!

Sandi McBride said...

Can't wait to go read a bit...we've been offline all day today while the phone company did changes to the server...like IP address changes and all...I haven't had withdrawals, much...
Now, I'm going to read
Sandi

RiverPoet said...

I'm humbled, David. I always get a thrill from seeing my blog on your POTD issues...Peace - D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love!