Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Sniffles And Smiles with Out Of The Box. The other top contenders were Mojo with It Couldn't Happen To A Better Person; Frank Baron with A Life Less Ordinary; Brit Gal In The USA with Geocaching Drama; French Fancy with What? Another Pair?; Lady Fi with Croc Hunting; Moannie with On The Road, 1968; Merisi with Where In The City?; Erin with Ponte Vecchio; Woman In A Window with Enda OfLoinn; Immersion with Bombardment In The Cereal Aisle and Pseudonymous High School Teacher with A Tale Of Two Proms. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

For my RedBubble photography, go here, or click the sidebar link.

12 comments:

LadyFi said...

Thanks for the nomination! Now, I must go off and check the other posts...

Mojo said...

This is a special one David. Not so much for me -- though I always appreciate the nod -- but for the people I wrote it about. So for myself, and for all of them, and most especially Maggie, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

David, I thank you from the bottom of my heart...It means so much to have Dad's life honored in this very special way! I am grateful beyond words...and btw, I think the two of you would have gotten along extraordinarily well...he LOVED photography!!! Taught me about it, and had, what I thought, the most wonderful camera in the world...I still have it, but it is certainly an antique in this world...nevertheless, it too some really great shots of some fabulous geological landscapes throughout the world...I know he would have thought you were one terrific photographer, and super person!!! Again, with all of my heart, thank you! ~Janine

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Oh, and I can't wait to read these other posts...there are some fabulous bloggers listed here, and I am honored to have a place with them!!! I'm off...

Merisi said...

I have just published yesterday's (yes, it took me that long to find enough snippets of time to finish it! *giggle*) and rewarded myself with reading the new comments on my blog. Wouldn't you know it there was Janine's comment, congratulating to my POTD mention!

So, late in the day, but with heartfelt thanks for the honour, David! Congratulations to Sniffles for winning the day and all the other bloggers for being a part of it.

erin said...

i am humbled at being the post of the day again...and so honored to have it bestowed upon my blog. thank you so very much. and, i am enjoying visiting the others' blogs.
have a wonderful rest of the week.
erin

Woman in a Window said...

Thank you David. I was getting a little sad for Enda. It's been nice to have a few others get to meet her.

Pseudo said...

Thank-you, what a nice mid week lift me up ; -)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Yea for all the winners, and I read Mojo's post earlier! Neat!

Congrats!

Sheila :-)

immersion said...

Thank you for mentioning my dizzying post about the cereal aisle. I appreciate it greatly!

maggie, dammit said...

I'm so glad you recognized Mojo! Don't let him tell you he hasn't done a TON of work for Violence UnSilenced. Guy has a heart of gold, I swear.

Debbie said...

I think Pseudymous' Tale of Two Proms was fabulous! Great call.