Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Braja with Healing. The other top contenders were Maria-Therese with The Butterfly Whisperer; Mick On The Road with Underground And Under The Influence; Kathy B with That’s Just The Tip Of The Iceberg; Tumblewords with Road First Travelled; Dishing With Debbie with Better Than Crackerjacks; Lord Of The Wings with Return To King Eddy; Teena In Toronto with Movie Manners; In Search Of The Good Life with Why Less Is More; Turkish Delight with Paranoia? Just Keep Taking The Pills and Not Drowning But Waving with Happy Birthday To You. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

For my RedBubble photography, go here, or click the sidebar link.

12 comments:

Nan Sheppard said...

Aha! A new blog! And therein, a whole list of 'nother blogs! Yay!

Woman in a Window said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Now David, here, here is absolutely the best piece of writing I have read on-line ever. Please head that way and give it a read. LP's Land Mines
http://fullonmommy.blogspot.com/

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Thank you so much!
Frankly I think your posts should be nominated too!
Have you ever visited Vanessa Valencia's blog? Her posts are wonderful: A Fanciful Twist

♥ Braja said...

Aw...you're sweet David...thank you (curtsy :)

Sujatha Bagal said...

David, Frankie is a wonderful writer. Clear and thoughtful. Here's one of her posts:

http://objectwisdom.blogspot.com/2009/05/vitamin-p-prozac-and-big-d-depression.html

Cheffie-Mom said...

Thank you David!! And thank you for all of these wonderful links!!

Tumblewords: said...

Thank you! I'm deeply honored and am on my way to travel the links of the 'unfamiliar' blogs - I can hardly wait!

Anonymous said...

I'm so flattered, merci beaucoup,

GG

Kathy B! said...

What a lovely compliment, david! Thank you. I am a big fan of Braja's but I am unfamiliar with the rest of your links. I think I have some blog traveling to do...

A Super Dilettante said...

Dear David, thank you so much. I'm very flattered. In my wildest dream, I never imagine that there are people out there who are interested in "why less is more"! I'm going to nominate someone very soon here!

Lord of the Wings said...

David,

Thanks for the shoutout - really appretiated it. You'll have to tell me more about Aussie BBQ's!

Cheers,

Wing King