Thursday, February 21, 2008

Post Of The Day

Want a laugh? Then go straight to today's winner, Lime Mountain's Tender, Tasty, Juicy Breasts. The other contenders were Josie's E Is For English Bay; Weeder’s Digest with E Is For Euphorbia (What’s That?!) ; Mama Geek's Little People Big World; Golightly's Um, Houston, We Have A Problem; Confessions of a Coalminer’s Granddaughter with Spotted Dick; Dot's Anvil; Jenera Healy with Before I Head Out; Life According to Lizzy's I Can't Help Myself and The Egel Nest with Dear Brad The Stay-At-Home Dad. Do pay them a visit and leave them a comment if you have time.

9 comments:

Tom said...

Hi David.. just wanted you to know I've been about and visiting, I have missed a few days so will need to play catch up.. Keep up the good work here I be around again later.

lime said...

laughing liek crazy that this post won your top honor today. thanks so much for the vote of confidence. personally i think spotted dick is a perfect complement to what i am serving up ;)

The Egel Nest said...

Thanks for the mention of my new column David! :)

Bradley
Th Egel Nest

Monique said...

Just read the post before this and could not help wondering where you would be buried if you lost out on the lottery. Now I shall visit some of your recommended blogs.

Monique said...

Sugar ... waylaid I forgot to mention that episode eleven 'The Middle Ditch Cat' is going to be posted tomorrow.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Michelle should really get the hits with that title! Funny too!

Anonymous said...

I sure will pay them all a visit!

Stop by and pay me a visit as well.I hate being lonely!

Best get my fat ass in gear and visit all of your pals...

Have a great day!

Jenera said...

Ack!!! I actually made it! Thank you so very much. Now I will have to work extra hard to keep my writing skills up to par so I can pull in the readers!

Thank you

Kat said...

Great links again. That first one was a killer. Hilarious!