Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Post Of The Day

The grand championship of the day goes to Don Mills Diva for the post The Revolution Will Be Slow. And, in true Oscar style, the other nominees were Miss Burrows with Be Gentle When Ending A Relationship; John-Michael with Speaking the Unspeakable; Such Simple Pleasures with What Kind of Word Is Hoomalimali?; Holly's Rage Part One; Gawdess with Rising Above; Nicole P with Adventures in Driving and Utsav's Bhutanese Handicrafts. Do pay them a visit and leave them a comment if you have time.

7 comments:

Shrinky said...

Cheers David, I've never tripped across miss burrows site before - an excellent choice, as ever!

suchsimplepleasures said...

i just came to check out what you had to say today. then, i noticed my post is listed!! thank you...again!! it's nice to be appreciated!!
xoxo

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Can i put in a request for a beach photo please David? I've just been drooling at M et Mme's blog in Adelaide (linked in sidebar at my Things UK). I'm craving beeeeeach.

Jenera said...

I loved all of the sites today! the posts were very great reads!

Lia Hollander said...

Oh, wow. It is just a honor to be nominated. I'd like to thank my brain and my fingers.

(And I'd like to gloat that I am listed before holly..heh...heh...what? this was done in order of how things were posted? Darn.)

Oh yes, and I like to thank Dan? oh, right..David. David!

virtual nexus said...

....Just come across this and thought you might appreciate it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cambridgeshire
/360/duxford_hangar1_a.shtml

holly said...

wow. i am, yet again, honored. and all i had to do is fantasize about kicking some weight watcher butt. niiiice.

right. i'm away to check these other posts out.