Monday, January 21, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's gold trophy goes to Lin, for Val de Mort Part 1. The other contenders were Cookie's Some Thoughts Fer Yall; Burt Reynolds’ Mustache with A Brief and Lengthy Introductory Post (For Lovers and Fighters Alike; RDH Mom with Our Adoption Journey; Lost in the Bible Belt with The Origins of Distrust; Cowgirl's Life and the Parsley Bush; Creative-Type Dad with I Have A Poop-Obsessed Child; Emma Sometimes with Tire For Your Thoughts and Preposterous Ponderings with Before And After. Do visit them and leave a comment.

5 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Dutifully Done, David.

Amrita said...

Visited some of these posts. Really nice.
I 've got some baby photos on my blog.

Jeni said...

David - I went, I read, I commented. Loved the one you left though about "carp pooling." You really are bad -those puns, man.
Oh one thing though -the post by Cowgirl - won't open for me - gives me a 404 error or something like that. All others worked fine though. Thanks again for the heads up on great blogs to read.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Lin's always a good choice David, she is living the pioneer life in the 21st Century.

I strongly doubt I could put up with what she goes through daily without popping a cap on someone!

Lin said...

David and Mushy ... Y O U guys ...

No wonder I signed up for your fan clubs - you both keep my spirits up in ways you can't begin to imagine. Luv ya both dearly!