Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Amn2deep with My Father’s Feet. The other leading contenders are Karoline Wednesday’s Child with Things One Should Know About Cats; Kimberly with Random Wierdness; Jenn in Holland with So What’s Wrong With Making Mealtime A Joyous Occasion; Such Simple Pleasures with The Gall Of It All; Seeking Sanity with Working Triage; Merisi with January Beauty; Merry Daze with Still Learning, Still Smiling; Jo Beaufoix with La Petite Petomane; Mushy with How I Killed Papa John. Please do visit them and leave a comment.

(And for blog-photographers, there's a great reference point at Anna's informative post titled Watermark).

11 comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh Thanks David. You're such a fantastic blogger. Any more news of the book?

Celebration of Life said...

Good Day, David!
Thanks for visiting my blog again. I always enjoy your cheeky comments.
I hope you are enjoying your summer because we are having a blizzard! All I can think of is summer and warmer weather!
Jo

Anonymous said...

Hey David
Just dropping by to say thanks for the "posts of the day" posts. All of them are brilliantly written and this is definately one of my favourite ways of finding new reading material.

Suldog said...

David:

Thanks very much for sending us to these great places. I was especially moved by Amn2deep's post. She's a wonderful writer.

Am'n2Deep said...

David, That was unexpected, but I am honored! Thank you so very much. Your kindness has made my day!

virtual nexus said...

Many thanks for the heads up on the Watermark info; useful to keep on file!

Misty DawnS said...

I love all the great posts and blogs I discover as a result of your making these posts!

I'm especially interested in the watermark, because I need something different from just copyright symbol Misty Dawn due to the other Misty Dawns.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Again I thank you David.

I especially was blessed by the post of Am'ntodeep...the story about her father's feet reminded me of a time when I was in a church that washed feet. That expression of love and faith is very humbling and I miss it.

You spread the word my friend.

San said...

"My Father's Feet." Now that's an intriguing title...

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Thanks David!

I decided that today was not going to be a bad day like yesterday and you've proven me right!

Merisi said...

What a surprise, David!
Thank you, I feel truly honoured.
Don't knwo why it took so long to find out about it, even Vienna has moved on to the 30th by now! I usually check your blog twice a day. :-)