Monday, December 31, 2007

Turn The Corner

Pick A Colour, Any Colour

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON


What does a photographer do when you see two streets that converge in this unusual manner? You get as close as you can to the corner, to try and capture the way the walls meet. This shot was taken at Clarke Quay, Singapore. The place is simply a visual treat for a photographer or an artist. While I was there, I felt like the nursery rhyme character Little Jack Horner. Every time I came to a corner, there were more surprises for me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see how you felt like Jack Horner!

Lee said...

That's one colorful place. After seeing your photo I Googled for more images of Clarke Quay. It is a VERY pretty place. Bet you had a good time there.

Joy!

david mcmahon said...

G'day Nick,

There were literally visual treats around every corner. I really enjoyed my (vey brief) time in Singapore.

Cheers

David

david mcmahon said...

Hi Lee,

Lots more photographs to come from the day. It is a beautiful focal point of Singapore's rich history and cultural mix.

Cheers

David

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh I thought for a second these were walls to washroom pink for the ladies and blue for the men but then I read the post and chuckled. What a great shot David.

imac said...

Ah, tis where Girls n Boys meet haha.