Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Thirst, Noel

Memories Of Montreal, A Much-Decorated City

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON


Those of you from Montreal would be able to tell me some more about this shopfront, but it caught my attention as I walked away from Notre Dame. It wasn't just the wreaths that caught my eye, nor the bright window display, but the beautiful stone facade of the building itself. It was on the left of the square (if you are facing the cathedral) but I'll have to check my records for the name of the street and other details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
I will look out for this, I really have not had the chance to take any pics of Christmas decors, but there are some fascinating ones. I was trying to wait for it all to be white, but I guess it won't be... not for a while..

cheers,
Cecilia

david mcmahon said...

Dear Cecilia,
Looks like the snow has deserted your part of the world.
Look forward to your pictures and some more updates on your blog.
Cheers
David