Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tagger, Tagger, Burning Bright (Part 2)

Eat, Shrink and Be Merry

UK-based Carol Cooper, who writes the blog Shrink Wrapped Scream has tagged me to nominate five places I like to eat. According to her edict, I also have to tag five other bloggers. Let's start at the very beginning. Drum roll, please, maestro.

1. My own dining table, for my beautiful wife's Sunday roast; 2. Brunetti's in Lygon Street, the Italian quarter of Melbourne, for just about any dessert; 3. My back yard barbecue, for lemon pepper-and-drizzled olive oil chicken fillets; 4. Lemon Leaf, at Knox Ozone in Melbourne, for Thai food; 5. Papa Gino's on Lygon Street, for Italian cuisine and great service.

And just so Carol doesn't send the Food Police to my door, I'm tagging Allan Cook, Dan Mega, Jenera Healy, CatMoves and Copper Stiletto.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note about your blog.

I find your labels confusing to use. At the bottom of each post, each label should be separate, should it not? But your labels all run together into one long label per post.

If I click on, say, "Calcutta" I should be able to see all posts with that label, but I do not.

Very confusing.

david mcmahon said...

Hi Annie,

Thanks for pointing out that serious flaw.

Working on it ....

David

david mcmahon said...

Problem solved, Annie - simple fix. I should have been using commas, not semi-colons.

Thank you so much for pointing out the issue.

Cheers

david

Deborah Gamble said...

Nice list! You are making my tastebuds water. I assume the lemon pepper chicken is what you'll be preparing at the BBQ with your neighbors when I trade homes with one of them on a Vacation Home Exchange.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Consider the food police called off!

david mcmahon said...

Thanks Annie,

Just have to swap all the others as well.

Take care

David

david mcmahon said...

Hi Debbie,

Ah yes, the lemon pepper chicken will be part of the first meal we prepare for you, DH and the family.

My neighbours have been put on alert and are just waiting to hear from you.

Tell DH I'll also barbecue my special salmon steaks!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Debbie - you deserve it.

Keep smiling

David

david mcmahon said...

Hi Carol,

Whew! I could hear their footsteps and see them twirling their truncheons.

David

Deborah Gamble said...

David,

Salmon, eh? Very nice! Count us in!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Debbie,

And it's very quick on the barbecue, too!

David