Saturday, August 11, 2007

Post Of The Day

The `Post of the Day' segment normally runs from Monday to Friday, because I publish Aussiejourno's Weekly Blog Awards every Saturday. This week, however, I am making an exception because I would like to share a very powerful post with you. It's called Dutch Courage and is featured on a terrific blog. Because the theme of the post is tolerance, I would also like to point you towards a post I wrote five months ago, about how a little part of Amsterdam had a huge effect on the way I view life. You can find the post at Anne, Frankly.
If you'd like to nominate a post, leave me a comment with the url.

3 comments:

little things said...

Thank you, I'm glad to have read her post.

Les Becker said...

Thanks for both links, David. I don't have an "Anne Frank" story of my own, but I have always felt I knew her somehow, since I first read her diary way back when in school. I was sad to read about the tree being cut, too, but very impressed to learn you had once played Peter. The pictures of the play were wonderful to see (sets were REALLY well done!).

Unknown said...

Thanks for both stories. They are inspiring.
Greetings from a Dutch in Istanbul