Friday, August 17, 2007

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Lin, with the post Chaos Rains Supreme. This explains to all her loyal readers (myself included) why she was not visible for a few days. Life can be pretty busy when you are as switched on as Lin - and the second half of her post is a great set of observations on what makes life tick. A very close second today is that cheerful bear, Bob, with the post Pledge Your Support, a wry look at sporting loyalty.

If you'd like to nominate a post, leave me a comment with the url.

3 comments:

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

Hello,

Beautiful photographs. I am new to your site, however I will be reading more of these posts you like so much.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Sheesh, how can you highlight a bear who's been so unscrupulous as to publish my deepest secret? That's the last time I'm 'gonna share a cup of tea with him, that is!

Oh, poor lin, and yet STILL she has me laughing. I don't know how she does it.

Cheers David!

Lin said...

Thank you, David

If you weren't such a sympathetic softy, the little bear would have walked away with today's honours but I truly appreciate your kindness.