Friday, August 24, 2007

Post Of The Day

It's getting tougher to pick an outright winner, with so many great contenders, but the evocative post First Day of the Trip by It's The Little Things is a stark reminder of how things go wrong in a chain reaction and how one stranger can make all the difference. And there are many moods in Fat Hairy Bastard's I'm so Proud of my Mom. Then there's B's heartfelt tribute, HBO, and Deborah Gamble's ``steamy'' revelation The Seventies Were Hot. I'd also like to mention Christmas in August by 'Twas Brillig.
If you'd like to nominate a post, leave me a comment with the url.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please check out Helena's post Finding My Way

FHB said...

Thanks a lot man. Every once and a while something happens and you really feel compelled to tell everyone, and that was one of those times. Proud of her.

Brillig said...

Wow, David! This is my first time to your blog, and what a great surprise to click here and see myself mentioned!!! I'm truly honored. Thank you so much. I look forward to going through your blog and reading through your stuff. From your "about me" section, your life sounds full and fascinating.

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

Jenny said...

This is a great place to visit!

Deborah Gamble said...

David,

Thanks for giving everyone the hot tips! I am amazed at the variety of blogs you read.

little things said...

Thanks David!
Boy, am I honored!
:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.