Thursday, August 16, 2007

Post Of The Day

Australian blogger Pope Terry of the Bendigo Vatican has won in a photo-finish today. His tongue-in-cheek post about the (fictitious) Australian creature, Drop Bears, is an absolute hoot. He strings us along in style, even bringing a hilarious tech aspect to the story. And his graphics - mate, they are a real hoot. A close second is Dan's He didn't pick up - he must be dead. And on a different note entirely, I must applaud I Gotta B's wonderful post on parental appreciation Softening Heart.

If you'd like to nominate a post, leave me a comment with the url.

6 comments:

Dan said...

Thanks for the kudos mate! I'll be checking those other two soon!

david mcmahon said...

G'day Dan,

No worries at all. I'm sure you'll enjoy the posts by Pope Terry and by I Gotta B.

Keep smiling

David

b. said...

Thanks again for the props....I hope I don't disappoint.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

AH! My Ozzie cuzzins hav menshund theez to me. In fakt, wun ov them, Mr Woo, has gon missin, an my Arnty Chris sed she thort he'd gon Drop Bear huntin.

Oh no!

:@O

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oh yes, another great selection.. particularly enjoyed the mutant koala warning!

Alex L said...

Its a pleasure to serve the blogging public.