Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Post Of The Day

Today, it is my very great pleasure to introduce a blogger who probably does not realise just how powerful her writing is. Allow me to introduce the US-based chronicler B, whose post Are You There, God, It's Me speaks not just to us but for us as well. She had two other close contenders, so it's only fair that I link to Mrs Nesbitt's poignant The Best Dad in the World and Mushy's many-faceted Air Force Basic Training.

If you'd like to nominate a post, leave me a comment with the url.

7 comments:

b. said...

Thank you David. I'm humbled.

david mcmahon said...

No worries, B,

The pleasure is all ours.

God bless

David

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Yes, I too am thankful for your support. Not only do you help promote me you give me new things to read as well - things like Kissing the Dogwood that I found here.

Thanks from us both!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Mushys writing is a gift to us all, I am so enjoying these posts of his. I've just visited b for the first time, thank you for introducing me to her, I feel richer for it.

Rachelle said...

Cool beans! A new blog to visit, thanks David :))
Slainte~
Rachelle

FHB said...

Man, you're like a clearing house for all the best stuff. I appreciate the heads up, all the time.

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks David,I too was truly humbled.

I am a natural yorkshire lass who tells stuff as it is.

Thanks again.