Monday, June 09, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Michele with Loon Runway. The other top contenders were Indica Species with Donation; The Lehners In France with French Lessons - Tourettes; Lee with Why Would You Want To Forget?; Look What Leather Lips Says And Sees with One A Day; Sandy Carlson with Do You Believe In Forgive And Forget; Maggie May with Bridge; Crazy Cath with Camera Critters; Katney's Kaboodle with The Question Is ...; Atomic Zebra7 with The Case Of The Disappearing Dumpster and Imac with Time Travelling To Beamish. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

12 comments:

imac said...

Many thanks for the award David, for your highly Post.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Got to agree with you about Imac and Beamish. I have actually said that the whole series of posts he has uploaded on this place is fascinating stuff.

Katney said...

Well, thank you, David. I really don't complain about the weather. It allows for new adventures. Gotta be flexible. Today we are under a severe weather alert for low temperatures.

I've been by several of those mentioned already. Imac's Beamish series is pretty neat.

indicaspecies said...

While I was busy at office Merisi put up a comment on my blog thus giving me this pleasant surprise.

I feel good to accept another award. As I've responded to Merisi's comment, I so treasure these moments of joy of having this feeling of done something worthwhile and being appreciated for that in the blogworld. Thank you David.

Maggie May said...

Oh That's SO kind & I'm having a right rant on my blog!
Maybe this will help alter my mood!

Michele said...

Thank you David. This is truly a surprise for an unexpected photo shot. Made my day. =)

Lee said...

Thank you, David! What a great way to start my morning. And in the midst of such good company too.

Joy!

Merisi said...

David,
I must say that for me today's a special crop of winners.

I confess that I had a hearty laugh about that runaway dumpster! Thank you!

May I nominate another blog, especially for those who enjoyed
Crazy Cath's Fledgling Bird photo essay? Here's the link to LLORENZO THE LAMA'S Baby Bird post. Enjoy! :-)

Cath said...

Aaah David you flatter me. Thank you so much. I will always love that post though. Some other great posts recommended there.

Thank you (again) for pointing us to them.

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for including me, David! That was a challenging question you posed, so I'm especially honored.

sandyland said...

ominating Patry Francis author of Book The Liar's Diary and this post . She has serious cancerhttp://simplywait.blogspot.com/ June 2 post

Georgina said...

Deerveed, thanks so much for naming my post. Sorry I haven't thanked to until now, but France Telecom decided to lose our internet connection. Thanks Debs x