Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s joint winners are Fat Hairy Bastard with Family Drama and Ornery’s Wife with What Do You Fear. The other contenders were Woman In A Window with Dastardly Evilness; San Merideth with A Brief But Very Large Life; Down River Drivel with Of Worries, Fears And Tears; Hilary with First Rose; Maggie May with Fears In Abundance; Rhea with My Mission To Reach The Kitchen; Willow Manor with My Handsome Young Visitor and Kimmy with Our Summer Adventure Begins. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

7 comments:

Tim Atkinson said...

Have a look at this site: any post by this guy is worth nominating!
http://cantorisbass.blogspot.com/

Hilary said...

Once again, I thank you for including my post in your list. Much appreciated, David. As always, these are some fine posts you've pointed out. Thanks for that.

Lavinia said...

Hello David; thanks so much for your 'brick wall' suggestions. I would like to send you a couple of photographs of the wall so that you can see exactly what I'm dealing with and therefore can advise me--you seem to know how to cope with this 'garden challenge----- I am open to suggestions. Please email me at birdbath@birdlover.com.

THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Have already read a few of these, David. Definitely good reads.

CJ xx

Rhea said...

Thanks, David! I'm so excited and flattered to be a contender....one day I will the coveted title of POST OF THE DAY!!

San said...

A belated thank you, David, for listing my post.

You are most kind.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.