Monday, June 16, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Shrinky with Call Themselves Bikers? and Lynn with Hospital Journal - Episode 4. The other top contenders were Les Becker with Bleed; Casdok with Parenting Skills; Sarge Charlie with Emotion; The Diva's Random Thoughts with May I Help You?; Crazy Cath with OK - Enough Already; Mushy with Held Captive By United Airlines; Polona with Slow Crossing; Lisa Milton with I Conquer Technology And The Sun Makes An Appearance; Maggie May with Camera Nightmares; Uncle Joe with The Best Day Of My Life and Kimberly with Humbled. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

14 comments:

Shrinky said...

Oh my goodness, (digging out my sunglasses to avoid all the paparazzi) maybe NOW hubby will let me have a burly bodyguard..? Teehee. Thank you, thank you David, you do put the icing on blogland for so many of us.

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

He did that to me once too Shrinky. Fame is wonderful isn't it?

Louis la Vache said...

Stop by San Francisco Bay Photo for a SPECIAL EDITION FOR CHUCK PEFLEY!

Cath said...

Thank you again David. Honoured again.

They are cracking choices - especially the top of the list. Top class stuff.

dot said...

Sometimes I want to leave a comment on a no comment blog! When I saw your picture on Picture This
today was one of those times. Thanks for the great shot!!

Maggie May said...

Wow! Thanks, David! I must be doing something right!

Christy said...

http://faithforchristy.blogspot.com/2008/06/sparkle.html

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Gosh thanks David! Very honoured to be a winner. Hurrah!

Cath said...

Here's one I recommend. It's Daryl's Father's Day Part 2
A wonderful tribute to her father. I love her photography and writing, but then I am biased as she has become one of my bestest (blogging) buddies.
;0)

Les Becker said...

Thanks for the link, David.

Whistle Britches said...

Thank you Davey Mac!

I've been fairly busy with the kids since school is out and am not getting around blogland like I used to.

thanks for the nomination!

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Thank you, David for the nod.

(I don't always comment, but I read your posts in my reader each day. You manage to pull off the clever, over and over again. Well done.)

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I love the way Shrinky put it...you put the icing on blogland. So true!

aims said...

I've got someone different for you to have a look at today David.

Bichonpawz has written a lovely excerpt on aging entitled 'Reflections on turning fifty'.

If you have the time - please have a look.

http://bermudabluez.blogspot.com/