Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Big Blue Barn West with Brain Cancer. The other top contenders were Girl With The Mask with Photographic Memory; Sandi McBride with Tributes; Misty Dawn with Home Sweet Home; Jenn with Beetle By The Tree; Crazy Cath with Birds In Motion; Sharon with Looking For Some Dust; Retired And Crazy with Job Descriptions; Ruth D with Missing Dad; Atomic Spirit with Some Days Are Just This Good; The Tamster Ramble with Worst Camera Nightmare; Josie with Red; Bob T Bear Esq with Bein Busy and Chewy with Mad Scientist Part II. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

12 comments:

Skeeter said...

They were all really good ones! Thaks for posting them. I've visited almost all of them already :-)

Laura Jane Williams said...

Oh wow, thank you David! And gosh, the post of the winner... really super stuff. That was a tears in my eyes jobby I am afraid!

girlwiththemask x

Suzy-Q said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Stardust said...

Hello David,

Your picture of Singapore's streetscape posted at the ' Picture This ' blog caught my eye instantly, and I'm amazed by it. Absolutely lovely! I'm a Singaporean staying abroad and the sight of the picture warmed my heart. Thanks for sharing. Lovely blog you have here!

Sandi McBride said...

Hi David, I'm sort of behind, the RA is kicking my butt these past few days, but will play catchup all during the day today...can't wait to read all the goodies you have selected for us!
Sandi

San said...

David, I've been away from blogging for a while, painting with a vengeance. All of these posts sound amazing and I look forward to diving into them. AIMS and Sandi and Bob and Chewy are all so wonderful. And new friends to discover too!

Thank you, man.

San said...

Oh, and how did I not notice that Cath is there too? You've picked a first-class cast of bloggers for your production.

Cath said...

Just got home and checked in on you... and you did it again.
Seriously blushing now. I'm going to have to check for paparazzi. ;0)

Thank you so much. Humbled.

Suldog said...

As always, David, a magnificent bunch of selections.

I'd like to nominate one today.

Magazine Man has written a great piece concerning his late father. It is called "In Which We Remember Dad (and the Coyote)" and may be found at...

http://masthead.blogspot.com/

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Golly gee, I am honoured. Thank you so much David.

aims said...

I've been watching Shrinky this last little while and laughing at her comments about dark glasses and the paparazzi - and now I'm it!

Thank you David! I am always humbled when you point your finger in my direction - and grateful too!

Tammy said...

David, thank you for adding my blog to your "Post of the Day". I feel quite honoured (yes, the Canadian spelling of that word)!! It's encouragement to keep going as now people may come and visit.

Thanks again!!