Thursday, June 12, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s winner is Maggie May with Life Ain't A Bed Of Roses. The other top contenders were Holly with Lovely Day Out – At Ikea; Lilac Colored Glasses with Bitchslapped; Camikaos with Today; Merisi with Euro 2008 - Azzurri Blues; Joan with Stalker In The Bookstore; Ces with Wordless Wednesday - Not; Single Parents Unite with Problems At Home; Lime with Thank You For Your Support; Jennifer with Jennifer’s Fantasy Poker Tour Part II. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

15 comments:

Tim Atkinson said...

How about this then? Seems like a rarified sort of meme. Would be nice to get the ball rolling!

http://cathedralmusiclist.blogspot.com/

Maggie May said...

I am speechless! Many thanks! You made my day!

Hilary said...

Wonderful posts, David.

I just came upon another one that I'm sure will touch you. Kate over at Chronicles of a Country Girl has a tender post called The Mustard Story.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Wow, four great bloggers I love in there, Holl, Cami, Lilacspecs and Maggie May. And new ones to read. Fabulous as always David.

lime said...

seems as if many of us are feeling a lot of pressure these days. thanks for the nod.

lime said...

i think hillary's post today (finding inspiration) is quite worthy as well.

http://thesmittenimage.blogspot.com/2008/06/finding-inspiration.html

Woman in a Window said...

Good morning David, came across an important post for all of us at Deb's http://hopingforgrace-deb.blogspot.com Hope that will get you there. I'm thinking I didn't post it correctly.

Merisi said...

Thank you so much, David!
I had so much fun doing that post. I took my lunch hour walking amongst the football fans this morning, photographing and talking with some of them, mostly Polish fans, waiting for the game tonight in great spirits. Shall bring more from the EURO 2008 Soccer/Football as soon as I can steal the time from what I should be really doing. ;-)

Korie said...

Hi David. Thanks for mentioning me today. I hope next time I can be writing about something happy for once!

Hilary said...

Thank you, Lime.. and great choice Womaninawindow. :)

Jennifer S said...

Thank you, David, for the mention!

And I've told Mr. H that the pressure is on!

katherine. said...

good reads again!

aims said...

I want to nominate Laurie again today for her post called - Big Families Creat Their Own Society.

http://lifewiththreedogs.blogspot.com/

Laurie talks about the touchy subject of what we can blog about without hurting others. Worth a look David.

katydidnot said...

maggiemay...brilliant

Cath said...

Great posts on here too David. Again!