Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s joint winners are Blog This Mom with Mother Knows Best and Crystal Jigsaw with Living In A Cage. The other top contenders were Blog Princess G with Macro Indulgence; Just Jamie with I Kid You Not; Blossom Cottage with Memories – Sex And The City; Kathryn with Defective; Hilary with Fly-By Shooting; Quilldancer with Feast Of Beauty; Lilac Colored Glasses with To My Father; Woman In A Window with Filter This; Imac with Butterflies; Mielikki with Why Sometimes I Shouldn’t Be Taken Nice Places; and Kai Blue Creations with Yellow Springs Street Fair. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting folks to see all my pretty flowers and the church. Remember a while back I told you I took a photo while hanging upside down off a balcony? It's up.

G said...

Thank you for the mention Dave! Especially coming from an ABP. :)

San said...

Thanks again for pointing the way to great reads. You've reminded me to visit some people I've been meaning to. You tireless hyperlinker, you.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Cool... I'll check these out!

Can I leave a special request here?

Calamity Jane (http://purple-lion.blogspot.com/)
had a big operation yesterday, wen she had her kidney transplant. If you get a minute, why not pop over to her blog an leave sum nose hugs? That way, wen she comes home an logs on, she will feel all hugged an it will make her smile!!

:@}

imac said...

Thanks for the mention David, glad you liked.

Kat said...

I love the two winners! Great pics! And thanks for adding me to such good company. :)

jafabrit said...

oh my I am going to have to explore "vegemite vindaloo" lol!

I enjoyed the links to KaiBlue, because a) she has a great blog and b) she had a lovely post about the town I live in.