Thursday, June 26, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s joint winners are A Mask To Hide Behind with Fear and Maggie May with The Story Of The Roly-Poly Poo. The other contenders were Mama & Me From PDX with W Is For Wonderful; Travelling, But Not In Love with London, Ontario; Nessa with Sunrise; Dot with Spider Web; Seamus with Two Words And Then Two More and Then …; Geneva Daily Photo with W Is For Wheel; Daryle with Waffle Iron; Dancing With Daisy with What Is Going On In My Yard When I’m Not Looking?; Organic Mom with Tumor Update; Grit’s Day with 21st June 2008 and Uncle Joe with High School Reunion. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

10 comments:

travelling, but not in love said...

Hey David, thanks again!

Glad you seem to be enjoying my blog.

And well done to Daryl and her Waffle Iron - it's bigger than Texas, you know!

Maggie May said...

Thanks David. Was surprised thar a poo story would be worth that!

Laura Jane Williams said...

Oh gosh, thank you David! That is so awesome! I enjoyed doing the post, like I have.Your weekend wanderings are always thought-provoking. x

Tom said...

Hi David.. great comment on the barn post I did today... Catch you later for Sky Watch hopefully.

Connie said...

Wow---thanks so much! What a nice surprise! Thank you for the mention and for your kind words, David. Enjoy your day! :D

Cath said...

Some good ones there again David. Daryl's waffle iron is superb and Maggie gets funnier day by day!
Thanks for the signposts again.

Sandi McBride said...

David, luckily some of these I've already read since they are on my faves list! But the rest I'll certainly get to so I can meet them, too...I have an award for you at my place, I do hope you'll be by to pick it up.
Sandi

Daryl said...

Brilliant storytelling and you pick my Waffle iron?!

I am SO laughing and appreciative of any recognition but the waffle iron?

Is it because OZites like Brits have such a love of bathroom humor?

Come on .. fess up .. it was the comments not the actual photos that got you ... I know it was ...

:-Daryl

Diva's Thoughts said...

Good choices!

Mrs. O said...

Thanks for the mention - we really are thrilled with our news.