Friday, June 13, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s winner is Hilary with Finding Inspiration. The other top contenders were Fat Hairy Bastard with Fishing; Mama Geek with Memoirs Of A Hangar; Crystal Jigsaw with Men vs Women; Just Jamie with Do You Ever Feel Like Your Ass Is Stuck In A Bucket?; Cheshire Wife with A Diamond Sparkles; Quilldancer with Ginger Flower; Gone Back South with How I Met Mr Gone Back South; Betsy with Squeals Of Delight; Craver VII with Butterhead, Iceberg, Summer Crisp; Sandy Carlson with Field Day - The Road To Hell; Katy Did Not with I Might (Not) Be Ready To Try Life Unmedicated; Jerusalem Hill Daily Photo with Cables In Clouds and Sandpiper with Golden Awakening. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

9 comments:

Skeeter said...

They are all great blogs with interesting posts. I can't pick the best! Thanks for bringing them all to us.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention, David. I was trying to open up a debate but I'm not really that good at it!! Might stick to ghost hunting!

CJ xx

Hilary said...

Thank you so much, David. You're always so wonderfully supportive. Much appreciated. :)

Off to read others...

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Thank you, David! This is so nice of you. I'll go check those other blogs now! They sound great!

Craver Vii said...

I am honored to have made your list, Dave. So far, I have enjoyed Hilary's photo of a plane's reflection in the water, and I wish I could have gone on FHB's Canadian fishing expedition. I'll check more of these later.

SandyCarlson said...

Hey,
Thanks David!

just jamie said...

Sheez. I'm all flattered and stuff. Thanks.

(Love Katydidnot, too!)

katydidnot said...

oy. thanks.

cheers.

Cath said...

"Finding Inspiration" by Hilary is one of the best posts I have read.