Thursday, July 12, 2007

Number Cruncher

Hello, Paris, Is This Your Voicemail?

It took a while for Shira Barlow to figure out why she was getting so many phone calls with birthday wishes, party inquiries and requests to get on guest lists at Los Angeles nightclubs. But then it all fell into place. She had been assigned a new mobile phone number that had previously belonged to Paris Hilton. Barlow told the `Los Angeles Times' she intends to keep the number, calling it a greater source of amusement than a hassle.

FOOTNOTE: The Simple Lifeline.

1 comment:

Bart said...

Oh, I couldn't handle that. I can't stand the fact that my home phone number is apparently misprinted in some directory as a haz mat disposal contact for the motor vehicle administration. Especially when d-bags leave messages...which means they totally didn't listen to the outgoing message. Ugh. I can only imagine how crazy I'd go with all those calls thinking I'm Paris F'n Hilton.