Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gator Aid

Sorry, Officer, We Were Just Playing Snap

An alligator raised in the basement of a house in Buffalo, New York, is headed to a new home in a more gator-friendly place, Florida. A former Buffalo couple who operate a reptile sanctuary in Tampa moved the 2.5m gator. It's illegal to keep an alligator in New York state, but officials say the man who raised the gator won't face any charges because he turned himself in. He had built a pond in his basement for the reptile.

6 comments:

Bart said...

Hurry up and answer my question, dude! :D I'm not distracted the least bit by the writing I've been doing.

Anonymous said...

I use Flickr mainly to host mine. I'll put some info about this on my blog within 24 hours.

david mcmahon said...

Hi Bart-Man,

Sorry it took a while. Been a bit busier than normal!

Cheers

David

david mcmahon said...

Hi Steph,

Haven't got around to using Flickr yet - but will do so after I complete this novel for Penguin.

Look forward to your post.

Cheers

David

Anonymous said...

And Reem and I keep debating that if we keep a dog how can we make sure that we take care of it well... Siddharth

david mcmahon said...

Hi Siddharth,

At least you won;t have to get a ranger to take the dog to the Everglades!

Cheers

David