Saturday, December 30, 2006

For He's A Jolly Good Yellow

That Car Looks Pretty Hot, Rod

Photographs copyright: DAVID McMAHON

We were at the Giant Koala at Dadswell's Bridge in country Victoria recently and I spotted this roadster in the car park. Well, it wasn't too hard to spot, really, because there were only about four or five vehicles there and as you can guess, this one kind of stood out a bit among the sedate sedans! The sun was in the perfect position in a clear blue sky for me to take the first picture, with the rays reflected in the giant headlamp, whose spotless concave shape in turn reflected the chassis of the car. I was fascinated by the angle, because the warped shape of the car in the reflection looked like an image in those trick mirrors at fairs and circuses. I didn't get to meet the owner, but it had New South Wales number plates, so maybe one of my readers in NSW knows someone who knows someone who owns a yellow roadster.....

1 comment:

M. CHRISTOPHE said...

07/07/2007 Hello David thank you fot your post on by blog. I like the first photo with the big reflect in the lamp.