Thursday, September 06, 2007

Post Of The Day

Oh, the pleasure of casting my net far and wide to list the best posts. Put your hands together for Sunayana's Survival Guide For Daughters-in-Law. And close behind are a wide range of subjects, with Queen of Dysfunction's wry Can I Come Live With You? and House of Lime's Most Wonderful Time of Year. Then there's Compulsive Writer with great words and a terrific image, The Opposite of Brainstorming and Michal (The Sleepy Mom) who shares When Henry Met The Other Henry.
And because I'm also a photographer, say ``G'day'' to Old Tom Wigley and marvel at the reflection in his second shot on the mellow post Haughton Dale. Thank you to all these bloggers for giving us such joy - and thank you to all of you who follow these links to show them the support they deserve.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post of yours is the one I like the most!

lime said...

oh my, thank you so much for the shoutout here. i never would have expected. very kind and most appreciated.

Sue said...

David, thanks.

:)

Steve Buser said...

David,
thanks for stopping by New Orleans Daily Photo

Love your blog, lots of a treasures, much to learn. I'll be checking back in and go through all the previous post -- looks like a treasure chest.

--steve buser
New Orleans Daily Photo


--steve buser
New Orleans Daily Photo

Michal said...

david,
Thank you so much for the compliment on my blog. You are so encouraging of others--thank you for that.
And I loved some of those links, especially Sunny's.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props and for the links. Now if only you could direct me to more time in the day...