Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's gold trophy and bragging rights go to San Merideth for the post Mercury Retrograde: Don’t Buy Into The Superstition. The other posts that caught my eye were House of Lime with Pennsylvania German Tuesday - Sweets And Salts; Epijunky with Reason #5841 Not To Call 911; Down River Drivel with Hot Merchandise; If I Had a Million Dollars with Auditory Processing For Dummies; Sandi McBride with Sink Sandwich; Jo Beaufoix with Every Parent’s Nightmare; Miles To Go Before We Sleep with Heads Or Tails; Classy Chaos with Eeny Meeny Miny Moe; D-blogged with Blogger Meet-Up Week and Kate Isis with Non Serious Shallow Stuff. Please do pay them a visit and leave a comment.

10 comments:

Lee said...

Great choices today, David!

Cheers!

Absolute Vanilla (& Atyllah) said...

I love your post of the day posts - such a cool thing to do!

Julie at Virtual Journey said...

Heads up - If you've not seen it, try
http://www.magmypic.com/

Sandi McBride said...

Thank you for the mention David, I've enjoyed going through your picks for the day...can't decide which is the best...that's a good sign!
Sandi

Digital Flower Pictures said...

I have a lot of blogs to visit today but will try and catch up with a few of these. They are always good.

lime said...

ah, thanks for the shoutout again. always much appreciated.

Casdok said...

Will do!!

San said...

Thanks much, David! Wouldn't you know it? I get top post when Mercury's retrograde.

It's a sign, man. What it's a sign of I'm not exactly clear on. Oh, I know. A sign that it's time to check out the other posts...

Thanks again, friend.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Ahh thanks for the mention David. Must check out the others. :D

Celebration of Life said...

Hi David! I'm anxious to see what you have to say about my new post today. I don't expect to get "Post of the Day" but am just curious to your take on it.
Jo