Friday, November 21, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Klaus with Ring-Billed Gull. The other top contenders were Dishing With Debbie with Uhm, Honey; MamaGeek with The Shadow; Cecily with The Dirty Window; iMac with Rainbows; Carver with Can You Spot The Birds?; Quintessential Magpie with Thankful Thursday; Bob T. Bear Esq with Hogs Knees An A Boomzyay; Lynn with Calling It Off; Green Jello Land with Morning Conversation; Fireblossom with My Window and Positively Organic with It's Okay. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

david...once again...thank you for the intro to such good reads.

I would like to introduce you to MudPuppy at his blog called, "Embrace The Suck" Todays post is a MUST read. If any of your readers are interested in mailing packages to MP or his unit, I have the address.

http://onemp.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-pretty-country-once-you-get-past.html

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

GreenJello said...

Thanks for the mention, David! :)

Don't forget to check out FFF's newest post.

Saz said...

inairimamageek and cecily have excel themdselves once more....

Sandi McBride said...

Been remiss in reading today...but I'm on my way. I know I won't be disappointed!
Sandi

The Quintessential Magpie said...

David,

Thank you so much for your honorable mention for my "Thankful Thursday" post. I'm so suprised and pleased! It is very kind of you, and I appreciate the encouragment. After finding your blog, I have another thing for which to be thankful. My husband has been enjoying it, too.

Gratefully,

Sheila

Carver said...

Hi David, Thank you so much for mentioning my skywatch post. I appreciate it so much. I hope you are having a pleasant weekend, Carver

Hilary said...

I'd like to nominate Erin "Woman in a Window" for the post http://womaninawindow.blogspot.com/2008/11/goddess-as-size-8.html