She dreamt all her life of an ocean cruise,
Aboard the Queen Mary, with great cabin views,
So when she did marry
Her husband did carry
All you need to do is to think of a last line and leave it in the comments section here. There is a (secret) judge monitoring your entries and waiting to choose the best effort. Extra points will be given for humour and creativity.
The rules are simple:
- You can enter as many times as you want to
- If you have a brilliant afterthought, you can enter again
- The competition closes 48 hours after this post is published
- The fifth line must rhyme with "cruise" and "views"
- The judge's decision will not be swayed by bribery (I think!).