Thursday, February 21, 2008

Post Of The Day

Want a laugh? Then go straight to today's winner, Lime Mountain's Tender, Tasty, Juicy Breasts. The other contenders were Josie's E Is For English Bay; Weeder’s Digest with E Is For Euphorbia (What’s That?!) ; Mama Geek's Little People Big World; Golightly's Um, Houston, We Have A Problem; Confessions of a Coalminer’s Granddaughter with Spotted Dick; Dot's Anvil; Jenera Healy with Before I Head Out; Life According to Lizzy's I Can't Help Myself and The Egel Nest with Dear Brad The Stay-At-Home Dad. Do pay them a visit and leave them a comment if you have time.

9 comments:

Old Wom Tigley said...

Hi David.. just wanted you to know I've been about and visiting, I have missed a few days so will need to play catch up.. Keep up the good work here I be around again later.

lime said...

laughing liek crazy that this post won your top honor today. thanks so much for the vote of confidence. personally i think spotted dick is a perfect complement to what i am serving up ;)

The Egel Nest said...

Thanks for the mention of my new column David! :)

Bradley
Th Egel Nest

Monique said...

Just read the post before this and could not help wondering where you would be buried if you lost out on the lottery. Now I shall visit some of your recommended blogs.

Monique said...

Sugar ... waylaid I forgot to mention that episode eleven 'The Middle Ditch Cat' is going to be posted tomorrow.

Mushy said...

Michelle should really get the hits with that title! Funny too!

Preposterous Ponderings said...

I sure will pay them all a visit!

Stop by and pay me a visit as well.I hate being lonely!

Best get my fat ass in gear and visit all of your pals...

Have a great day!

Jenera said...

Ack!!! I actually made it! Thank you so very much. Now I will have to work extra hard to keep my writing skills up to par so I can pull in the readers!

Thank you

Kathryn said...

Great links again. That first one was a killer. Hilarious!