- You can enter as many times as you want to
- If you have a brilliant afterthought, you can enter again
- The competition closes 48 hours after this post is published
- The fifth line must rhyme with "Santa" and "canter"
- The judge will not be swayed by bribery (I think!).
Fella with a red suit and bushy beard, said his name was Santa,
Stole a gleaming black-eyed stallion, and rode it at a canter
He declared he was late to deliver the presents,
So he gulped down a dinner of brandy and pheasants
The judge of Loony Limerick Competition #2 was Tiffany Norris and she's chosen Bubba's Sis as the winner with this stirling effort ....
She dreamt all her life of an ocean cruise,
Aboard the Queen Mary, with great cabin views,
So when she did marry
Her husband did carry
Her straight to the pier from the pews.
Tiffany also nominated two other efforts for special mentions: Katy Did Not for the line "Mint-flavored Dramamine chews" and Akelamalu for the line "Her over the threshold to tumultuous Yahoos!".