Monday, May 11, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Breathe with Rock On; Quilly with Introducing Iris and In The Gutter with When You Ask Yourself ..... The other top contenders were Shadow with Fire; Afiori with She Had Read All The Words; Natalie with The Raven; Another Sober Alcoholic with Wants, Desires, Needs; Indrani with Intense and Misty Dawn with Camera Critters 57. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

For my RedBubble photography, go here, or click the sidebar link.

10 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

You're spoiling me now. Thank you David and thanks for the leads. Can I just say, The Raven.... WOW. Fantastic.

quilly said...

Whoa, David. Thank you. It is almost midnight here and I have to go to bed, but I'll be by to read my peers' posts tomorrow.

Shadow said...

thank you david, thank you very much indeed.

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Thank you! I'm very flattered and grateful that my post inspired all this attention!!

maria-thérèse
www.afiori.com

Unknown said...

That iris from Quilly is so unreal!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the honour, David.
I always enjoy meeting new friends, and seeing the wonderful talent hiding away in Blogland. :D

Indrani said...

Thank you so much David.
Could you guess what he might have been doing? :)

Congrats to other winners!

NG said...

Thanks so much David.I am very motivated now and realize how helpful Blogging can be in meeting new people :)

DeniseinVA said...

Dear David, great choices. I think you would find Sandy's post very interesting, over at Writing in Faith. Very thought provoking: http://slchome.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-world-tuesday-nature-of-protest.html

Cris said...

Hi David. Thanks so much! You got me motivated now to start posting more often at Country Patch.