Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Curtain Call

Let It Bead, Let It Bead

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON

This bead curtain caught my eye as I was walking around the Lower Town in beautiful Quebec City. The weather was cloudy and there was a constant drizzle that evening, but there were amazing splashes of colour throughout the historic fortified city. This unusual sight at the entrance to a shop brought me to an immediate halt. I deliberately framed this shot to get in some of the yellow tarpaulin in the foreground and I was pretty pleased with the range of colours and shades across the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great shot from a truly unique eye, David. Thanks for sharing!

david mcmahon said...

Thank you, kind sir.
I guess it's the luxury of being able to stop whenever, wherever, to photograph something that catches your attention.
Cheers
David