Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Post Of The Day

School was the theme for a lot of posts today, not surprisingly. And the nod goes to that wonderful blogger Deborah Gamble, who combines her special brand of humour combined with real-life family revelations in the terrific post I Don’t Mean To Brag But … . Vic Grace's post Heads or Tails even has a picture of her own school, St Augustine's Boarding School in Berkshire, England. And check out Rhea's Your Nest Is Empty. Now What. I'd also like to recommend two other posts, Anna's First Day of School and Country Girl City Living's reproduction of a wry poem on Do I Have To?.

If you'd like to nominate a post, just leave me the url.

10 comments:

Dan said...

David, you are such a cool guy to do this every day. And for being so helpful to aspiring writers. Mate, you rock!

Anonymous said...

David

Thanks for commenting on my post. Where can I find the stuff on the Yukon and Inside passage

Merisi said...

Thank you, David, I am enjoying your daily selection. :-)

Anonymous said...

You have superior taste, David, recommending that Empty Nest post. Er, my post.

Lindsay Blau Portnoy said...

Hi David!
Thank you for recommending my post. It sure was hard leaving little Lola yesterday and it was nice that I could share that with you.

My final Paris post went up today, sob, which means it really is crunch time.

All the best to you and keep the spring/summer photos coming please!
Lindsay

RUTH said...

I liked the poem too...a great selection of posts David :o)

Movie Mazaa said...

Thx for sharing David!
Had a great read, and shud say u made my day!

:)

Suldog said...

I always enjoy perusing what you've chosen, David. You have marvelous taste.

(And I'm NOT just saying that because you've chosen posts of mine before!)

Deborah Gamble said...

Vic Grace's school is beautiful! They certianly don't make 'em like that around here.

Berni said...

Thanks again for the promotion. I need to do that more.