Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Kathryn with Trying and Rachel with Seven – I’ll Take Seventy. The other leading contenders were Seamus with More Wascally Folken; Jennifer Harvey with The Olden Days Diaries; Expat Mum with Bite-Size Chunks; Nobby And Me with Walls; Postcards From Hadrian’s Wall with Hadrian’s Wall At Sunset; Dot with Spider Webs; Akelamalu with Right To Die; B with Little Sparrow, Little Sparrow and KaiBlue Creations with Beach Collections 2. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

8 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Okay, I started reading before I commented...I had to come back to it because if I wasn't laughing till I cried, well you pretty well wiped me out emotionally...so here I sit with my makeup now on my blouse, looking akin to a raccoon and me out of kleenex...God help you David, you keep this up and I'm going to give you some kind of award or something!
Sandi

Rachel said...

Well Shucks.
Thank you David. I'm all atwitter over here. Imagine that, I've written two posts in two weeks that you've given this honor to.
I'm just so pleased and honored and stuff!
THANK YOU!!

I loved Kathryn's post, too. *off to see more*

Kat said...

I loved Rachel's post! I read it the other day and WOW!

Thank you, David, for such an honor. Writing about my dad has been part of the emotional process for me and your support has been amazing.
Thank you!

San said...

I believe these are all new to me, except for Akelamalu. The newness is exciting! As is Akelamalu.

dot said...

David, thank's for mentioning my spider web post.

Jennifer S said...

Thank you, David. I love being in such good company.

Can't wait to read the others.

Anonymous said...

David, thank you once again! :)

b. said...

You Rock Davy Mac!