Sunday, August 12, 2007

Reigning Cats And Dogs

Love Me, Love My Pets

He lives in San Francisco and loves the beach, parks, running and dancing, Marco has easily made connections over the Internet, racking up 5200 on his profile. Not bad for a four-year-old Miniature Schnauzer. Yes, that's right, Marco is just one of thousands of dogs with a Web profile on Dogster.com, an online community featuring pet photos posted by owners along with pooch videos, diaries and travel tips. Dogs not your thing? Cat people can go to Catster.com instead.

FOOTNOTE: What next? MiceSpace.com for mouse fans?

5 comments:

none said...

I love my pets but letting them use my computer to look for friends is going a bit far.

Victorya said...

Actually, there is a -ster for rodents (hamsters, guineas, etc) although I forget what the prefix is.

david mcmahon said...

G'day Hammer,

Cleaning up after 'em would be tough, too!

Keep smiling

David

david mcmahon said...

Hi Victorya,

Now I'm curious. I'll do a search for it!

Keep smiling

David

skinnylittleblonde said...

Keeping up with my own blog & blogging mates is hard enough, time wise. I cannot imagine keeping one up for my dogs.