Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mardi Grass

Must Have Been Something He Eight

A sheriff's deputy in Sherman, Texas, arrested a man accused of getting into a small private plane and doing figure-eights on the grass at Tanglewood Airstrip. Bond was set at $1500 for Robert Gene Walker. Walker told the deputy that he was driving past and noticed the plane on the runway. The deputy said Walker ``found the keys inside'' and started the plane, which eventually ended up nose-down in the grass.

FOOTNOTE: A wannabe stunt pilot? His career'll never take off.

5 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oh, I think I like this guy, and anyway, what real harm was done? Tee-hee.

Anonymous said...

Hi David...trying to find contact info for you to talk about 'work from home' opportunities :). To be honest, I never thought about photography or my writing as anything more than a hobby. :)

BRUNO said...

I dunno---if I had a spare $1500 on me, it just might be worth it! Especially if it took the law at least a half-hour to get there. Yeah, I'd do it! Make a GREAT conversation starter at the family reunion....!

Brian in Oxford said...

the same kinda guy who did donuts in the high school parking lot, I'm sure....

skinnylittleblonde said...

Lol...gotta admire his spirit!