Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Post Of The Day

A few hours ago I returned a visit from Danielle - and was immediately riveted by her frank post Disaster Preparedness. Read it not just for her candour, but also for the uplifting support she gets from her family. And for a disaster of a different sort, check out Slip-Sliding Away by Carol Cooper. Also, a big thank you to my favourite Texan, Fat Hairy Bastard, who told me yesterday that my Post of the Day segment is becoming (his words) ``a clearing house for great writing''.
If you'd like to nominate a post, leave me a comment with the url.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you David for mentioning me in this Post of The Day. I deeply appreciate it. I would like to post about your 'Post of the Day'...hope you don't mind...and, of course, I would love to be on your Blogroll....thanks for asking ;)

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oooooh, what a lift (I've just completed scrubbing the house down for my big sis's annual inspection)! Tuning in to discover this is the bestest therapy from that, ever.. (that and a glass of hard-earned wine, that is). Thrilled, David, thank you so much my friend (big toothy smiles).

Stacy said...

I agree with your favorite Texan, your post of the day is a great feature. I don't know how you have time to read all these blogs, but I'm glad you do. I can count on you to point out the "do not miss" stories.

Thank you, David!

FHB said...

What she said. It's always fun to click over.