Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Someone's Stringing Us Along

Arty Approach Is Really Crafty

Photograph copyright: MELANIE McMAHON


As you can see, I'm not the only one in the family who enjoys using a camera. My Pentax K100D has been known to disappear in the hands of certain other members of the clan as well. I like this shot because of the rich colours, the variety of shapes and the fact that there are so many points of reference on which the eye can alight. These pink plastic containers with their many compartments are part of a bracelet-making set that was sitting on a table in our family room. In all honesty, I don't think I could have composed this frame any better.

9 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Is this your son, again? You'd better watch your back, David, the kid is fast coming up behind you! Lovely shot.

phaseoutgirl said...

The little girl is following her father's footsteps now! Wow!

cheers,
C

david mcmahon said...

Hi Carol,

All three of them enjoy using the camera, but this shot was taken by our youngest.

Coming up behind me? I reckon they're set to overtake me.

Waiting on your call!

Cheers

David

david mcmahon said...

Hi Cecilia,

I think I'll be following in her footsteps soon!

Hope you're doing okay. Remember, we're always here for you.

Keep smiling

David

Deborah Gamble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah Gamble said...

Keeping it all in the family. I love it!

Brian in Oxford said...

Those are NOT fun to pick up off the floor. Do be careful with those things! A carpeted floor is even worse than hardwood!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Debbie,

Yep, I love it when my camera gets nicked by the kids. It's a great way for them to learn.

Cheers

David

david mcmahon said...

Hi Brian,

Been there, done that. Worse than picking 'em up is actually stepping on one by mistake!

Cheers

David