Thursday, June 04, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are A Diva’s Hammer with The Decision and Please Try Again with There Is Superstition. The other top contenders were Damp Dog with Well, They Weren’t Usin’ It; Casdok with Animals Have More Rights; What I Should Have Said with Expect The Unexpected; Willow Manor with Why I Don't Like Clowns; Jo Beaufoix with AWOL; Absolutely Bananas with Moral Dilemma Of The Day; Sandy Carlson with Topsmead Park and Shrinky with Time Out. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

For my RedBubble photography, go here, or click the sidebar link.

17 comments:

Moannie said...

Wonderfully eclectic mix. Thank you Sir Knight.

SandyCarlson said...

Thank you, David. You are very kind.

This morning I was visiting Comfort Spiral and read a very beautiful, touching post that I would like to nominate for a POTD:

http://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/2009/06/riding-with-dad.html

Sandi McBride said...

Well Pal, you've done it again...I hate to be coarse but I'm as full as a tick, having gorged on all this delight so early in the morning...and all I can say is...thank you so much!
Sandi

♥ bfs~"Mimi" ♥ said...

More goodies to look forward to, David! Thanks much!

Craig Glenn said...

Thanks for the links David. Here is another great post for you from Jennifer H.

http://thursdaydrive.com/2009/06/04/provenance/

Craig Glenn

The Muse said...

Golly! Sometimes a Muse can be rendered SPEECHLESS !

(thank you)

Shrinky said...

Oh my goodness, what a surprise! Thank you David, what a wonderful welcome back! ((x))

katherine. said...

good choices all....but I truly LOVED "The Decision"

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Great posts!!!! Thanks David! ~Janine

Casdok said...

Thank you! x

GreenJello said...

I liked this one:

http://writerdad.com/fatherhood/when-the-petals-drop/

Gaston Studio said...

Great selection David!

BTW, all page links were fine except for AWOL, got a 'cannot find' on that one.

Alex the Girl said...

Imagine my surprise when I logged on after being gone for a brief while, and coming back to find I had been chosen for Post of the Day. Better than birthday cake. Thank you for the honor.

willow said...

Always an honor, David. Thank you, kind sir.

Katney said...

Have a look at I held a hummingbird in my hand at Faith, Fabric and Photos.

Arlene said...

Great shot! Beautiful sky and beautiful building.

wish you a great weekend.

Drop by my entry if you have time. thanks. :_

Seamus said...

Thank you once again David. :)