Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Moannie with Bespoke Suit Part One and the second instalment of the post at Bespoke Suit Part Two. The other top contenders were Woman In A Window with The Not So Great Gala; Sabonai with Steampunk Cake; Lori with Passionate Observers; Annie with My Sub-Tropical World; Braja with Only A Mother Could Understand; Elizabeth's Bright Side with Port Augusta; Tranquility with Moses Lake and Zip n Tizzy with If Only I'd Known The Words. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

14 comments:

Tessa said...

Wonderful! Thank you, David. Some sweetly familiar names and some exciting new ones. Happy days!

Unknown said...

david...some amazing shots were captured on these posts!
Nicely done once again, David!
~AM
p.s. I thank you once again for the honor of being mentioned yesterday!!!!

Vodka Mom said...

i love Zip and Tizzy!


and braja, of course.......

Hilary said...

Thank you David! I'm glad you like it!

Arkansas Patti said...

Oh boy, new places to go. Thank you for this lovely service.

Lori ann said...

Oh Dear, Thank you for your kindness. I am so honored and tickled pink ☺
I'm on my way to pay some visits!

Anonymous said...

Lawdamercy, Sir Knight! And here I was, feeling a bit down in the mouth, just going through my lists in my dashboard...Thankyou, so much. I'm dancing a jig and Milou is barking like a crazy dog; I swear he is laughing with me.

Eve said...

You always pick the most interesting blogs, so it is such an honor to be chosen! Thank you! :)

Annie said...

Hi David. Many thanks for your mention of my sub tropical world post on your post of the day. I am honored. And thanks for your visit.
I do hope you and family are able to make a visit in person sometime to Queensland and enjoy some of the delights Queensland has to offer!

Zip n Tizzy said...

Thank you much David.
I'm so honored to have been mentioned!

Merisi said...

I am a day late, but what fun!
Still smiling over that Steampunk Cake. ;-)

Elisabeth's bright side said...

Thank you David, it is truly an inspiration!

san said...

Nomination for post of the day
I loved this:
http://tawny75.blogspot.com/2009/07/growing-pains.html

Woman in a Window said...

Yesssss, Moannie! I'm so pleased. And I'm keeping such great company. Thank you David.