Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winners are The Depp Effect with Tripod Sid and Shrinky with Dancing To A Fine Tune. The other top contenders were The Fifty Factor with Dating: Chapter Four; Maggie May with Grandchildren; Hilary with Queens, Kings And Wings; Add Humor And Faith with A Cutting Comment; Kathy’s Kampground Kapers with Harmony – Not Really and Daryl with Shark!?. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shrinky said...

OMG, I'm stunned you saw fit to grant my rant this prestigious rating (and so cock-a-hoop that you did). Cheers David, you sure know how to make a girlies day! (x)

Unknown said...

david..once again....nicely done!
~AM

Mariana Soffer said...

I loved shrinky post david is funny and interesting, thanks for sharing, now I am going to check the rest, after doing some work.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Great blogs to discover! I read the Shrinky post...she's so emotionally honest.<3

Maggie May said...

I am so pleased David that I have been mentioned on POTD. Thank you very much. A great honour.
Must get over to Shrinky!

Hilary said...

Thank you kindly, David. I'm so honoured to be in the presence of some of my favourite bloggers. Much appreciated. :)

Deb said...

These are a few of my favorite bloggers - incredible photos and insightful writing from the heart! Off to the blogosphere to explore!

Daryl said...

Oh how very cool .. thank you .. and I should say I just learned it was NOT a dolphin but a porpoise .. sigh, I am such a NewYawker!

jay said...

Oh, thank you! Thank you so much! How nice of you to honour my lightweight stuff this way!

And I'm sharing the honour with Shrinky! I love her blog! :)

Going to check out the others now.

Joanna Jenkins said...

THANK YOU DAVID! I am flattered to be included in your list.
But, my link isn't working :-(
http://www.thefiftyfactor.com/2009/07/dating-chapter-four.html